Monday, August 18, 2008

Promoting A Disappointing Truth - the tragic story of Sarah Witt by Sarudzai Mubvakure

I am a sucker for a mystery/suspense story, so when my friend Saru offered to send me a copy of her debut novel I said, "Yes. Thank you. I can't wait."

It was a long one too, 718 pages. I put aside almost everything else to read it through, that's how riveting it was.

Here's the review I posted at Amazon.

I am happy to share with you a little about Saru.

My Photo

Sarudzai Mubvakure
Sarudzai was born in Islington but then at the age of ten moved to Zimbabwe to live with her parents and siblings. She studied Occupational Therapy at the University of Zimbabwe and then returned to London in 1998 to work. A Disappointing Truth is her debut novel.
I'm displaying this post on my other blogs to help promote Saru's book.



















No comments:

 
Share |