Saturday, December 8, 2007

Phew, finished.

Phew! indeed. I met my self-imposed deadline of December 8th to deal with my editor's deadline of December 11th.

I did it. I really did it.  I emailed my last article around 2 PM today.

To celebrate, I helped my daughter clean the apartment. Actually a massive clean-up project was carded for today. Construction remnants and miscellaneous stuff and garbage were loaded onto a truck and carted away.

We drilled holes for curtain rods in the bedroom and gave it a general cleaning and hung the curtains.The kitchen and bathroom will be our next clean up and dress up project.

But my most satisfying achievement is the completion of those four articles.

Now I can focus on preparing for the Christmas holiday. Painting, light cleaning and a little decorating are on my list of chores. Shopping, cooking and baking - no problem those are the fun things.

However you prepare and celebrate this joyous season, I hope you load it up with lots of fun and memorable moments with the ones you love.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

 
Share |